Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Plugging!

Since this appears to be a blog that won't be going away (coz I'm having fun!), here's some linkage plugging me, my work and other people.

My agents are the Makepeace Towle Literary and they got me onto Ether Books, which allows you to download my fiction onto your iPhone or iPad. I was first published in Interzone after winning the James White Award in 2006. I have a flash fiction in The Thackery T. Lambshead Cabinet of Curiosities, which is my first anthology publication and is really, really cool.

My academic publications are two chapters in Battlestar Galactica: Mission Accomplished or Mission Frakked Up? and a chapter co-written in The Worlds of Back to the Future: Critical Essays on the Films with Frank Ludlow.

So if I can figure it out, I'll be posting these links permanently on the home page, but for now, enjoy them here!

No comments:

Post a Comment